P: (661) 472-6088
Jumbo Loan Overview
Jumbo loans and Super Jumbo loans can be used to buy or refinance a home, and they offer borrowers greater financing flexibility than conventional mortgages.
Sometimes traditional loans aren’t enough to buy the home you really want. A Jumbo loan is a mortgage that can exceed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s conforming loan limits of $424,100, or up to $637,150 in some high-cost areas. Also known as non-conforming loans, Jumbo loans and Super Jumbo loans offer the flexibility of borrowing with less restrictions.
Jumbo Loan Benefits
- Flexible terms: Your loan, the way you want it, with loan options up to $15 Million
- Ratios: Higher debt to income ratio allowed
- Non-occupying co-borrowers allowed: A family member or friend who won’t be living in the home can co-sign to help you qualify
- Options up to 90% LTV: We have a variety of programs available, get preapproved today and start shopping tonight
- Fixed and ARM programs available
Refinancing a Jumbo Loan:
- Lower your interest rate and monthly payment: Stay on track with your financial goals
- Change the terms of your loan: Pay off your mortgage sooner, build equity faster, ask about our available programs
- Get up to $35,000 with cash out refinancing: Pay off high-interest debt, finance expenses, remodel, or spend as you wish
- Refinance into a Jumbo ARM loan: Enjoy your savings up front
Jumbo Loan Requirements
Jumbo loans are available for primary residences, vacation homes, or investment properties.
- Loan amount may exceed the traditional loan limit of $424,100, or up to $636,150 in some areas
- Low down payments: You won’t need a large down payment to get into the home of your dreams
- Ratios: With a Jumbo Loan, you can incur a higher debt to income ratio while still enjoying competitive interest rates and loan terms
- Flexible terms: New American Funding offers several loan terms based on your goals and qualifications
Jumbo Loan Options
- A Fixed Rate Jumbo loan offers the security of a stable monthly payment
- Get a Jumbo ARM loan and enjoy upfront savings with initial lower payments
- An Interest Only Jumbo loan allows borrowers to make payments toward only the interest portion of the loan
Get a Rate Quote
OFFICE (800) 450-2010 Ext.4080 | NMLS Consumer Access © New American Funding. All Rights Reserved. NMLS ID#6606.
Corporate Office: 14511 Myford Road, Suite 100, Tustin, CA 92780.
We at New American Funding take great pride in our customer service and make it our number one priority. We encourage you to contact us for complaint resolution or any post-closing questions you may have regarding the servicing of your loan. We strive to have your experience with New American Funding a stellar one.
In the rare case that our service did not meet your expectations, please call our customer care hotline at 1-800-450-2010, ext. 7100 or you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave a detailed message and we will follow up with you no later than the end of the next business day.